Skip to content
How do I get notified of new releases?
- Pay attention to emails and notifications.
How do I place my order?
- Orders can be placed online or by contacting me here.
What happens if I didn't place my order in time?
- We will keep a waiting list on a first come, first serve basis. In the event of a cancellation and supply becomes available you will be notified. F&F members will have priority on the waitlist.
- As a reminder our releases are limited, the sooner you reserve your order the more likely you are to not be disappointed.
When will my order arrive?
- Since 2009 it has been available by the first week of December.
I changed my mind, can I get a refund?
- We will gladly provide you with a full refund in the form of shop credit. The credit will be applied to all unopened and returned bottles received within 10 days of being notified of your wishes.
I've added an item to the cart but it is already sold out
- There is the possibility that while you are in the process of checkin out, another member may have completed the purchase of the last available release.
Do you re-stock your inventory?
- No, our releases are always limited. Once sold out, it is gone for ever.
Can I contact you directly with questions?
- Of course, yes and always.
Delivery & Pick up
- All available delivery and pick up options are selected during check out.
What if I want to order larger quantities?
- Please send us an email or outlining the quantity and the volume of bottles your require and we will contact you directly to determine if we can accommodate your order.