Skip to content
What is the friends & family List?
- It started in 2009 with my immediate family and a few friends. Today it is an exclusive list of family, friends, and friends of friends that have become stakeholders and share in our mission.
What are the advantages of being part of the friends & family list?
- Only way to get notified and gain access to Abandoned Grove’s new harvest releases.
- No price fluctuation between the pre-order period and delivery.
- Possibility to participate in a harvest.
Am I guaranteed an allocation if I am a member of the list?
- Unless there is an extreme shortage due to unforeseen harvest conditions, members of the list will have a guaranteed allocation as long as the order is placed within the pre order period.
Can I still have access to releases if I'm not on the list?
- After the friends & family pre order period is closed and pending on harvest conditions, on occasion, a small allocation is made public on a first come, first serve basis.
- Public releases are at market price.
How do I get notified of new releases?
- Pay attention to emails and notifications.
How do I place my order?
What happens if I didn't place my order in time and the oil sold out?
- We keep a waiting list on a first come, first serve basis. In the event of a cancellation and supply becomes available you will be notified.
- As a reminder our releases are limited, the sooner you reserve your order the more likely you are to not be disappointed.
When will my order arrive?
- Since 2009 it has been available by the first week of December for northern hemisphere releases.
I changed my mind, can I get a refund?
- We will gladly provide you with a full refund if the order is cancelled prior to delivery.
- After delivery, a refund will be issued to all unopened and returned bottles within two weeks from the original delivery.
I've added an item to the cart but it is already sold out
- There is the possibility that while you are in the process of checking out, someone may have completed the purchase of the last available release.
Do you restock your inventory?
- No, our releases are always limited. Once sold out, it is gone forever.
Can I contact you directly with questions?
- Of course, yes and always.
Delivery & Pick up
- All available delivery and pick up options are selected during check out.
What if I want to order larger quantities?
Please send me a note and I will contact you directly to determine if the order can be accommodated.