Skip to content
What is the Friends & Family List?
- It started in 2009 with my immediate family and a few friends. Today it is an exclusive list of family, friends, and friends of friends that have become stakeholders and share in our mission.
What are the advantages of being part of the F&F list?
- Early and exclusive access to all Abandoned Grove's releases.
- No price fluctuation between the pre-order period and delivery.
- Ability to refer new members.
- Possibility to participate in a harvest.
How do I join the Friends & Family list?
- Depending on the expected harvest additional spots may open up in our list. You can join our list either by: Referral through someone in the list, at our dinners and events, or by contacting me here.
- Please note that new members may have a reduced allocation in their first year.
Am I guaranteed placement for a release if I am a member of the list?
- Unless there is an extreme shortage due to unforeseen harvest conditions, members of the list will have a guaranteed allocation as long as the order is placed within the pre order period.
Can I still have access to releases if I'm not on the list?
- After the family and friends pre order period is closed and pending on harvest conditions, a small allocation is made public on a first come, first serve basis.
- Public releases are allocated at market price.